Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My dream journey 2012 -> Bali

Travelling...is the great word in my mind because i have a dream to around the world when i have much time and my own money to reach that! Basically, i like doing travelling because all my family love travelling too..they said travelling can make you be grateful what God create for us such as the nature..view..culture and many more. In this year "2012" i have a planning going to Bali...the one of the others province in my country Indonesia, why i choose Bali? First of all..i love all about Bali culture and the nature, i was going there 12 years ago..so i think this is the great moment go there with my own money of course and maybe there's a lot of change in Bali now. Second is i worked in Jakarta, the crowded city in Indonesia...that's why i choose Bali to refresh my mind and my soul because Bali have a beautiful and quite place to make the people very enjoy they leisure time there.

There's a lot activity you can do it in Bali such as shopping, sightseeing, food & drinks tour (we called it in Indonesia with "culinary tour"), culture & history tour and many more ( you can browse Get Your Guide in your PC to choose all for booking tours, attractions, excursions & activities for your next vacation or weekend adventure, sounds great yeah?). I want doing sightseeing tour in Bali especially choose the package of "North Bali Full Day Private Tour", could you imagine we can take refreshing walks in rice fields, visit coffee plantations, stop at local fruit markets and more activity that i can't do it the same in Jakarta. It's gonna be great journey for me...i will get away from the crowds even for a while, it such as click button of pause for my daily routine and try to enjoy my experience moment in Bali ^_^

I wish TravelDudes and TravelGlam can make it real my dream journey to Bali and just wait the good news from them, let's make the travelling easily, cheap and memorable in our mind. Around the world if you can do it to make you feel free, far away from the daily routine for awhile and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment